Did you know October 7th is World Smile Day? In celebration of this simple expression, here is my Top 10 Favourite Client Smiles.
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
~ William Arthur Ward ~
A smile is defined as “a pleased, kind or amused facial expression”. Which begs the questions what it the difference between a smile and laughter? Good old Charles Darwin believed laughter was connected with amusement, whilst smiling was a greater sign of happiness. I have to admit for the purpose of this post, the lines may be somewhat blurred!
Before you get to the Top 10, these first images are ones that were also on my short list. Natural smiles from children to be treasured, as I’m sure you will know if you have tried to get your own child to smile!
So, without further ado, lets crack on with the Top 10.
The Top 10
10) A beautiful and natural portrait of a daughter and her mumma. The mum’s smile is gorgeous, even her eyes are smiling!
9) Relaxed natural smiles from children cannot be faked. I love the sisterly love that shines through in this image.
8) A moment between two people as they contemplate the arrival of their first child. If you are a parent, you will understand just how this feels.
7) When a couple in love are asked to look each other in the eye, this happens.
6) The fleeting smile when a brand new baby sleeps
5) Smiles all round after a play in the fields
4) The smiles when cousins know exactly how to bounce off each other.
3) Smiles that happen when a family are not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside
2) When your family is watching you have your photo taken
1) The smile that takes over even when you NEED to chew your own fist.
Did you make the the post?
Then say hi on the comments below, I would love to hear from you!